For plant and spirit magic to work you must have unfailing faith and believe with all your heart, because doubt removes power from spirit.
How to enter the world of spirit also known as the spirit world:
0. It is best to enter the spirit world at night in complete darkness, but any time is suitable. It is also better to be in a place of nature. It is best to have a rythmic drumming*, rattling, chirping, or clinging sound in the background. Low tones are easier to listen to than high tones. You can have a friend drum or rattle for you, or you could listen to the chirping of crickets or the sound of rain. If you can not have this, either be in total silence or at least have no disturbing sounds. It is best to eat lightly or not eat at all four to five hours before. It is best to have peed and pooped before. It is best if you are not tired or exhausted before going into the spirit realm.
1. Create a protection against spirit intrusions and black magic.
2. Have your intention and reason for going to the spirit world.
3. Remember any “opening” or “hole” you have seen before in your life. If this opening or hole feels comfortable, familiar, and safe to you then use this as your main portal.
4. Focus all on your attention on the memory of the hole or opening. Visualize every detail of it and continue doing this until it feels completely real.
5. Open the portal and enter through the portal. You might go through a tunnel or you might instantly arrive on the other side.
6. Go to your own personal sacred space.
7. Ask your guardian spirit to protect and guide you.
8. Journey the world of spirit. If you are new to the spirit world do not take any items or spirits back with you.
9. Go back to your own personal sacred space.
10. Leave the portal and close the portal behind you to stop spirits from entering your body. Do this step as fast as possible.
*Some people might claim that you will need a monotonous, continuous sound that does not change is speed nor intensity, but this is not true at all. Spirits like excitement and wild energies; having different tempos, speeds, and intensities allows quicker entry into the spirit realm.
How to make offerings to a plant spirit:
1. State the needs you have with good intention.
2. Give thanks to plant spirit and offer the offering.
3. Burn the offering.
4. Bury the ashes.
5. Remain in silence until you are home while keeping good intentions.
Before communicating with a plant spirit do the following:
1. Creating the intention to communicate with the plant spirit.
2. Having the intention of what you want with the plant spirit.
3. The intention to remember what was communicated with the plant spirit. (This might not always work)
4. Be thankful and grateful towards the plant spirit after having communicated with it, especially if the plant spirit has given you something useful.
Questions to ask to the spirit of the forest:
1. Who am I?
2. Why am I here?
3. Where am I going and where is life taking me?
4. Who will help me in this?
5. Why can’t I have what I want?
6. Can you give me advice on the plant medicines I need for healing?
7. Can you show me knowledge?
When meeting an evil spirit do the following (does not always have to be in the exact order):
0. Visualize yourself inside a protective golden egg made of light.
1. Ask “Who are you?”
2. Ask “What do you want from me?” or “Why are you here?”
3. Tell the spirit to leave.
3.5 If the evil spirit does not leave use your magic wand, magic staff, or magic 3-pointed dagger to expel the spirit.
4. Ask your guardian spirit to help and protect you against the evil spirit.
5. Thank your guardian spirit for its help.
How to become possessed by spirit:
0. It is best to enter the spirit world at night in complete darkness, but any time is suitable. If doing it in darkness it will help to have a campfire with you. It is also better to be in a place of nature. It is best to have a rhythmic drumming*, rattling, chirping, or clinging sound in the background. Low tones are easier to listen to than high tones. You can have a friend drum or rattle for you, or you could listen to the chirping of crickets or the sound of rain. If you can not have this, at least have no disturbing sounds. It is best to eat lightly or not eat at all four to five hours before. It is also best to wear light comfortable clothing or to be naked. You may also attach bells or anything that makes a sound when you move to your clothing. You need a lot of space to move around and it is best to remove all sharp objects. It might also help to take small doses of stimulating entheogens such as tobacco, coffee, chocolate, alcohol, or datura to help with the experience, but this is is only optional. If doing so take only light doses, because strong doses of these substances make you drowsy and the opposite of stimulated. Being in a place of n
1. Create a protection against being possessed by evil spirits,
2. Have your intention and reason for being possessed.
3. Make offerings to the spirits. (Optional)
4. Stand up and start feeling the energies from the earth deep below move into your feet into your hips up to your head. Or reverse to receive energies from the great sky above.
5. Start shaking your feet and legs lightly. Let the shaking move towards your hips and shoulders. Keep doing this until you feel the rhythmic energies flow through your body. You may also spin around in circles until you become dizzy, then stop for a moment and continue shaking.
6. Once you start feeling yourself fall into a trance state start shaking more violently. You can accompany this by dancing, jumping, singing, growling, hissing, chanting, or “speaking in tongues”.
7. Once the spirit is starting posses you have an open mind to the energies that flow through you. If you are deep into the trance state this may be accompanied by visions of wild animals, mythical creatures, unidentifiable spirits, or alternate dimensions. These visions may come to you naturally without effort, but it is not wrong to imagine these things as the spirits ride on imagination and gain their power from it.
8. In full possesion you might laugh uncontrollably and hysterically, you might roll on the floor, you might have convulsions, you might scream and grunt, you might exhibit whatever crazy behaviours you wish. This is a time for you to be completely lose, unjudged, free, ad open. You might feel powerful erotic and sensual energies that arouse and excite. Or you might feel bursts of pure anger full of violent energy. You might feel energies of pain and sorrow that turn you crying. Energies of powerful bliss might rush through you that it feels like your body is radiating happiness and light. All of these feelings are perfectly fine, it is the process of healing with the spirits as helpers.
9. If the energies become too much to handle then try to regain you awareness and calm down. Reduce the shaking and moving to a more relaxed state, but do not stop completely. It is perfectly okay to reduce the energy of the spirit possessing you, this does not mean you are resisting or weak; but rather is a skilled way of balancing yourself with the spirit – This marks the difference between ‘uncontrollable’ and ‘controllable’ spirit possession, the latter being the correct way of being possessed and gaining help from the spirits.
In fact someone skilled in spirit possession may suddenly stop abruptly for a moment, then go back into a full trance, then stop again, and then just as quickly go back into trance. This advanced practice of sudden stopping and going may help in inducing even deeper states of trance and more connection with the spirit.
The point of spirit possession is not to have a bad time, but to receive spiritual knowledge, or to heal yourself or your patients. To a certain degree you are always the one in full control and you can stop the spirit possession anytime or continue as you see fit. The spirit possession also does not have to always be super intense, there can by times of calmness between periods of intensity. The going back and forth from calming states to exciting states follows more the natural cycle of the universe like the rolling waves of the ocean. In this way the spirit possession is like riding on the wave energy of the spirit.
10. When you had enough of the spirit possession or achieved your goal calm yourself. Lay down on the floor or sit down relaxed. Tell the spirits you are grateful for them and offer your thanks. Release the energy you had and give it back to the spirits. After this you might fall asleep or you simply may relax for a while and gather your thoughts together. You might have amnesia and memory loss of the spirit possession or you might simply not remember every detail anymore. Altho amnesia may not always be the case. Either amnesia or not is is normal, it is actually the time after the spirit possession which is very good for gaining new insights and most of the magic happens right after or a day after the spirit possession.
How to invoke a god or goddess:
First decide which deity you want to invoke. Each deity requires their own emotion to please them. The name, personality, and behaviour of a god is dependent on its culture, but there are several archetypes that you could choose from, altho there may be overlap between archetypes as one god can hold several different archetypes at once.
Here is a simple list of these archetypes:
The god of madness: Requires lots of laughter and silly lunatic behaviour to be pleased.
The god of darkness: Requires silence, concentration, and seriousness to be pleased.
The god of wildness: Requires a wild place, animal sacrifices, and wild behaviour to be pleased.
The god of love: Requires a sensual atmosphere, lustful emotions, nakedness, sensual colors, flowers, and perfume to be pleased.
The god of death: Requires a gloomy atmosphere such as a cemeteries, bones, melancholy, rotting flesh, wilted flowers, black colors and so on to be pleased.
The god of bliss: Requires an atmosphere of pure joy, bright happy colors, excitement and warmth to be pleased.
The god of war: Requires violent emotions, weapons, blood, fighting, and so on to be pleased.
The god of wealth: Requires valuable items such as money, gold, silver, gems, yellow colors, and so on to be pleased.
The god of art: Requires self made art, dance, music, paintings and so on to be pleased.
In the offering and ritual to the god it is important to put in effort, dedication, and emotion. Without any emotion and effort in your offering the god will not be pleased and will not respond to your requests.