This yummy paratha recipe is easy to make from cassava flour.
- Cassava Flour – 2 cups
- Water – 1/2 cup
- A Pinch of Oil
- First, put 2 cups of flour and add 1 or 1/2 cup of water. Make sure not to put too much water or else the flour will become soggy.
- Add a pinch of oil. You may also add a pinch of salt.
- Start mixing the water and flour. It will slowly turn to a dough-like texture. Knead it well so that the air comes out of the dough.
- After kneading, press the dough to make it flat.
- Then, heat your pan in the maximum fire. Spray a little bit of oil on the pan, enough to make the pan shiny. This step is not truly necessary, but I find that a little bit of oil on the surface of the dough makes it a tiny bit chewier.
- When the pan is extremely hot, place the flat paratha on the pan. Leave it for 3-5 minutes. Flip it to cook the other side.
Making this paratha entirely from scratch can be tiring, but it is truly satisfying! This can also be a great substitute for people who may have allergies or complications over wheat flour.