To make natural farming easier, here are my easy top 5 tips for natural farming:
1. Weeds are your friends but do not let them control your life.
2. Use pioneer species and pioneer weeds to speed up regeneration.
3. Do not let any area of the soil be exposed to the sun.
4. Produce as much biomass as you can and constantly create organic matter. Mulch everything. Do not compost, but Chop and drop wherever you can.
5. Think about ecosystems, not plants. Integrate trees, vegetables, weeds, mushrooms, lichens, microorganisms, animals, and insects into one whole.
6. Don’t forget about the vines.
But my best tip is: Enjoy the process, love the earth!